Shower door hardware principally influences the look as well as the performance of your shower door. Some of the basic hardware are sweeps, drip rails, hinges, pulls, handles, knobs, caddies and bumpers.
Many shower doors come in kits finish with suitable hardware. But if you want to explore more options, you may go online (glassdistributorsinc.com, organizeit.com, etc) for a wide array of hardware choices. Take a look at numerous of them.
American Shower Door offers these brass clips with flat or beveled edges. You may opt to have these clips customized for your preferent angles, designs and shapes. They are available as 2 inches by 2 inches and full 3 inches by 4 inches hinge profiles.
Vienna Series Frameless Shower Door Handles and Hinges:
This shower kits consist pull handle with 6-inch hole spacing and two bottom or top mount hinges. The Tubular Back-to-Back Economy Pull Handle features 1.5mm thick brass tubing, 1 and ¼-inch diameter metal washers and nylon spacer washers for glass contact protection. The hinges are designed for 3/8 inch to ½ inch glass and available in either glass-to-glass or wall mounting. The solid brass hinges have stainless steel moving parts. Finish choices are chrome, brass and brushed nickel.
Stainless Tension Pole Shower Caddy:
This space-saving corner caddy is a perfective substitute designed to fit best in vertical spaces with height of five to nine feet. It is constructed of stainless steel in refined and tasteful polished finish. The finish set comes with four baskets where you may store your toiletries, towel bars and hooks. The available sizes are 8 and ½ inches wide by 5 feet to 9 feet high by 8 and ½ inches deep.
Contemporary Style Back-to-Back Shower Door Knob:
These solid brass knobs from Glass Distributors Inc. come in closely 17 beautiful finishes. Prices vary according to the finish option–$25.30 for chrome, brass, brushed nickel, polished nickel, $33.40 for white and $33.50 for oil rubbed bronze and ageold brass. Knob measurements are 1 and 3/16 inches in diameter and 1 and 3/16 inches in height.
7/8″ Clear Shower Door Bumper – Package:
These clear bumpers are best for sliding doors. They have adhesive backing, medium hardness and a center screw home. They come in diameter of 7/8 inch.
U-Channels and Thresholds:
This header kit provides further and added aid and safety for your door. It secures the glass panels that have not reached the ceiling. The items are sold in 66 inches, 98 inches and 144 inches lengths, 1 and ¼ inches double profile extrusion and selections of facing edges. Part numbers and their finishes are SDH660BA in bright anodized, SDH660GA in bright gold, SDH660BL in black, SDH660GM in gun metal and SDH660W in white.
When buying shower door hardware, take time to consider in detail the myriad of selections available on the market and choose the items that will work best in your shower room.
Most helpful customer reviews
8 of 8 people found the following review helpful.
5 of 5 people found the following review helpful.
4 of 4 people found the following review helpful.
- Williamsburg Aluminum Mailbox System Black
- Qualarc Man 1400Bz Manchester Column Mailbox
- Aura Locking Wall Mount Mailbox
- Dvault Locking Mailboxes Delivery Mailbox
- Steel City Blk Ranch Mailbox
- White Polished Brass Mount Mailbox
- Mailwraps Starry Snowman Magnetic Mailbox
- Private Label Racing Novelty Mailbox
- Usc Trojans Helmet Style Mailbox
- Mail Safe Pedestal Locking Mailbox
- Deluxe Heavy Duty Rural Mailbox
- House Impressions Mailbox Magnetic Patriotic Perch
- Fifthroom Markets Solar Lighthouse Mailbox
- Windsor Aluminum Mailbox System Black
- Science Box Mailbox Books Staff
- Deluxe Cast Aluminum Mailbox Brackets
- Architectural Mailboxes Geneva Locking Mailbox
- Poohs Mailbox Disneys First Winnie
- Shamrock Collage Patricks Magnetic Mailbox
- Wall Mounted Mail Box Whitehall